Thursday, June 6, 2013

Greeng Apps Landing Page







Greeng Apps Landing Page - Apps Technology



Greeng! Apps Landing Page is very cool template suitable for apps promotion. Whether its a Mac or Android apps, or even a web apps, this template is great to be used.




Greeng Apps Landing Page’s Features



  • HTML 5 and CSS 3

  • Self hosted video with HTML5 Semantics

  • Structure based on 960gs

  • 6 textures variations

  • Mailchimp integration for subscribtion

  • jQuery Fancybox

  • jQuery Validation

  • jCarousel

  • Call to Action Buttons

  • SEO Friendly

  • 1 Well Decoumented PSD File



Testimonials



Awesome work xwisnux! Good Luck With Sales!


Peter Zickler..




Great work!

beetlesales




Hi,

Great page and really like the colours.

javed_iqbal_




Bought this template, and love it – find my use at http://www.wreckaword.com
Currently using it as a pre-launch landing page, will add back in modules for video, reviews, screenshots once I’ve launched.
Great work!
richexperiencesllc_




Get featured here!


If you use this template, send us your link and get featured here

Get in touch with me


Visit My Site
Follow Envato
Follow My Twitter
Follow My Facebook

And it doesn’t hurt to look at my portfolio


Bravia Landing Page


Bravia

manekin neko







No comments:

Post a Comment